Rehearsal Tracks notes
- For each track the accompaniment will play in the left speaker with the specific part (or parts) for that track will play in the right speaker. You may need to check your speaker balance if you are having troubles hearing either part.
- There is a practice track for all solos.
- I have included a MIDI file with all parts saved on a separate track for each selection.
- If anyone would like to use the Finale files for any reason, such as creating SmartMusic assessments, let me know and I will get them to you.
America the Beautiful (arr. Marvin Gaspard)– SSATBB
- TTBB sung by the Turtle Creek Chorale, directed by Dr. Timothy Seelig
Famine Song (arr. Matthew Culloton)– SSAATTBB, 2 solos
- Practice tracks by Matthew Curtis https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDhQBcgbs5l5bQgr4Vv7ZVyAbjDeuYEy7
- Solo tracks start at measure 30.
Hallelujah (Beethven/McAlister) – SATB
- Practice tracks by Matthew Curtis – English https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSS4Sk82i9VQptA8qDsTSlQkWni5lZUPl
- There are two sets of practice files for this piece. The first set is at full tempo and the second set (marked SLOW) has had the tempo decreased from measure 19 to the end.
Lambscapes (Eric Lane Barnes) – SATB
- Each movement has its own practice file.
- Gregorian Chant – There is only one practice file for this movement. If you have seen the music you will understand why.
The Music of Living (Dan Forest) – SSATB
- Practice tracks by Matthew Curtis https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA5kHQHgtcy2bvZEsiqC8kxKZEuWHBDnH
Tree of Peace (Gwyneth Walker) – SSAATTBB
- Practice tracks by Matthew Curtis https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtbyfD2UJcq5pktJkdHxdt2M3s4EPEc4y
- TTBB sung by the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus, directed by Dr. Timothy Seelig
- Due to the piano accompaniment dropping out frequently throughout this song the accompaniment track includes a click track for the entire song.
Truly Brave (arr. Mac Huff) – SSATBB, 2 solos
- Both beginning solos are on the same track.
- The part marked “Group 2” in measures 65-71 does not have its own rehearsal track.