Evening Directors, Parents, and Singers,
Concert day is fast approaching! Below are some items that require action and important details to review as we prepare for your arrival. Directors, please share with your students’ families to ensure that the info is received. Thanks to all for a timely response regarding the chaperone details and any ticket updates!
- TICKETS – Most of you have already communicated ticket requests – thanks! 2 tickets are set aside for each singer automatically, however, any additional must be requested to me by Friday, February 2. Each singer will be given one “Chaperone Badge” with the number of their ticket request written in. Tickets will not be available at the Harris on Saturday morning.
- CHAPERONE DETAILS: All singers must complete the following google form to share chaperone information. https://goo.gl/forms/FyKE3qLqTnfOEOqz1
- All Honor Choir Information is available on the following document (same doc that has been shared previously.) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZfLEE5WuDJT1-tdCp01V2Ep506nsw5v8RsV-AeDYhzg/edit?usp=sharing
- We have had a number of singers and directors who can not access this document using the hyperlink provided. It appears to be successful when they copy/paste this entire link in their browser or use a non-school issued computer.
Honor Choir Information.docx – Google Docs
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss
- Please keep using the practice tracks found on the link above to prepare for our concert. There is an expectation that all singers come as close to memorized as possible.
- If you are interested in a quick and easy lunch option for Saturday, Feb. 17 prior to the performances, the Fairmont is offering a Boxed Lunch. Order deadline is Sunday, February 11. They will not accept late orders. Use the following link to make your reservation, and please read all of the details: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/acda-honor-choir-box-lunch-tickets-42537590077 This link is also available on the Honor Choir Information Page.
- CONCERT DRESS: Please wear black dress pants and black dress shoes/socks with your provided honor choir T-shirt.
- See you sooner than later!
Armstrong High School, Choir
ACDA C/NC Honor Choir Assistant Coordinator
ACDA C/ NC Changing & Changed Honor Choir Chair