My last email had items that required action and important details to review as we prepare for your arrival. Directors, please share with your students’ families to ensure that the info is received. Thanks to all for a timely response regarding the chaperone details and any ticket updates!
- DUE TOMORROW, 2/2 Tickets
- TICKETS – Most of you have already communicated ticket requests – thanks! 2 tickets are set aside for each singer automatically, however, any additional must be requested to me by Friday, February 2. Each singer will be given one “Chaperone Badge” with the number of their ticket request written in. Tickets will not be available at the Harris on Saturday morning.
- Due 2/11, Tight lunch break meal
- If you are interested in a quick and easy lunch option for Saturday, Feb. 17prior to the performances, the Fairmont is offering a Boxed Lunch. Order deadline is Sunday, February 11. They will not accept late orders. Use the following link to make your reservation, and please read all of the details: https://www.eventbritcom/e/acda-honor-choir-box-lunch-tickets-42537590077 This link is also available on the Honor Choir Information Page.
- Due 2/5, Chaperone Info
- OK, nothing would really happen if it wasn’t done on 2/5, but I would so appreciate this done ASAP as I have to manage and sort all the incoming information! I can chase after non-responders, but it saves me so much time when I don’t need to! I’m counting on you – 2/5! CHAPERONE DETAILS: All singers must complete the following google form to share chaperone information. https://goo.gl/forms/FyKE3qLqTnfOEOqz1
- Bring a water bottle and pencil to every rehearsal. Water refilling stations will be available during breaks.
- Wear CONCERT DRESS all day on Saturday – even the first morning rehearsal
- Concert Dress: Wear black dress pants and black dress shoes/socks with your provided honor choir T-shirt.
- Rehearsals are open to chaperones/parents, except for the Sat. dress rehearsal. (My two cents, Chicago is a great city – go explore! You do not have to be at every rehearsal…)
- All Honor Choir Information is available on the following document (same doc that has been shared previously.) https://docs.com/document/d/1ZfLEE5WuDJT1-tdCp01V2Ep506nsw5v8RsV-AeDYhzg/edit?usp=sharing
- We have had a number of singers and directors who can not access this document using the hyperlink provided. It appears to be successful when they copy/paste this entire link in their browser or use a non-school issued computer.
- Please keep using the practice tracks found on the link above to prepare for our concert. There is an expectation that all singers come as close to memorized as possible. This means every aspect of the songs are learned! The more prepared, the better the singing experience – guaranteed! This is not your typical school choir – expect to work hard and be challenged – learning notes will be the easy part! 🙂
We are looking forward to an incredible weekend filled with tremendous music, energizing fellowship, and new or renewed friendships.
Armstrong High School, Choir
ACDA C/NC Honor Choir Assistant Coordinator
ACDA C/ NC Changing & Changed Honor Choir Chair