Large Group Times:
Cadet Choir 8:00 AM
Chamber 8:40 AM
Canto Fratelli 9:35 AM
Girls Chorale 11:20 AM
Concert Choir 11:55 AM
Schneller Photography took the pictures of Concert Choir this year. Listed below is ordering information:
There are 4 Poses available to order:
- Formal of Group with Mrs. Conrad #7891
- Formal of Group only #7895
- Fun Picture of Group 1 #7900
- Fun Picture of Group 2 #7901
How to view the photos:
Use the following login information to view/order:
username = LHSChoir2019
password = 8132
You will need to enter in your email address to when requested.
A pop up will appear with Rod Schneller’s email and address if you have any questions or concerns.
5×7 – $10
8×10 – $25
10×20 – $55
7 A.M. Chorus Schedule Spring Schedule – 2019
Please do not schedule make-up work or tests on these mornings, as these are the only rehearsals we have to learn the music for Large group Contest and our Spring Concert.
Rehearsals will begin at 7:00 a.m. and end at 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday, March 5 – 7:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 6 – 7:00 a.m.
Tuesday, March 12 – NO SCHOOL
Wednesday, March 13 – 7:00 a.m.
Tuesday, March 19 – 7:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 20 – NO REHEARSAL – LHS Solo/Ensemble contest
Tuesday, March 26 – 7:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 27 – 7:00 a.m.
Tuesday, April 2 –7:00 a.m.
Wednesday, April 3 – 7:00 a.m.
Tuesday, April 9 – NO REHEARSAL – Musical week
Wednesday, April 10 – NO REHEARSAL
Tuesday, April 16 – 7:00 a.m. – CADET COMBINED REHEARSAL in Chorus Room
Wednesday, April 17 – 7:00 p.m. LARGE GROUP CONTEST – in Brandon
(Scheduled rehearsals, if needed)
Tuesday, April 23 – 7:00 a.m.
Wednesday, April 24 – 7:00 a.m.
Tuesday, April 30 – 7:00 a.m.
Wednesday, May 1 – 7:00 a.m.
Chorus is excited to announce that we are officially on the CHARMS System.
What is CHARMS?
CHARMS is a cloud-based platform that will provide the Chorus Program a better way of communication with our parents and students. Listed below are just some of the features this program offers::
§ Student & Parent Information – This can be updated by you through the Parent/Student/Member site. We will require all information be updated at least once a year.
§ Student Groups – Provides the Chorus Group and/or Ensemble your student is involved with.
§ Communication – Provides the chorus program the ability to send out emails with upcoming events, fundraisers, news, and any important information regarding the chorus program.
§ Form Management – Provides what forms need to be completed and if they have been turned in
§ Student Financial Information – This provides access to your students ISA (Individual Student Account). In the ISA you will be able to see any fees charged, payments made, and funds raised from fundraisers.
§ Volunteer Opportunities – Once set up, this will show all of you our volunteer needs and an easier way of requesting for volunteers.
See below on how to access the parent/student portal in CHARMS
This program is new and I am sure there will be growing pains, but please be patient with us and if you have any questions or concerns please fee free to contact me via email at Anjannette.firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to access CHARMS
· Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
· Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
· Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code:
· This will bring up the main “Public” page. This will allow you to see at any shared information, as well as a few other options.
· The first time you go here, enter your child’s STUDENT ID NUMBER (provided by the school) into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also mechanisms to recover/reset a lost Username/Password – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
Please join us in congratulating the following students for being selected for the 2018 All-State Chorus
2018 All-State Chorus Quartets
Quartets have been assigned; not based on score!
- MEIERHENRY, MARGARET
- TRYGSTAD, JESSICA (All-State Orchestra)
- SIGL, GAGE
- BAUER, MATTHEW
- REYNOLDS, HANNAH
- STOLL, CEIL
- KANTA, GABE
- MASTERS, GARRETT
- HOLTMAN, LAREN
- FERGUSON, ASHTON
- OLSON, RYAN
- ANDERSON, COURT
- BERDAHL, LEAH
- BESHAI, HANNA
- BERG, ISAAC
- PFEIFLE, MARK
- PALMER, DELENN
- SMITH, HANNAH
- SCHMIDT, LOGAN
- OLESEN, HUNTER
WALKER, FELICITY (Alt – SOPRANO)
HELLEVANG, ABBEY (Alt 1 – ALTO)
MCCOY, TAYLOR (Alt 2 – ALTO)
DECKER, DAVY (ALT – TENOR)