Please note that we do NOT encourage students to go door to door to fundraise. All students are encouraged, but not required, to take part in fundraising. Individual accounting will be kept on each student’s efforts, and these funds will be carried over from one year to the next. Students may use this money for anything that is related to the choir program – purchase of choir CD’s, choir T-shirt, choir shoes, and/or trip expenses. Funds not expended for any individual will remain in the chorus account. Students may not transfer money to another account. The monies in the chorus account belong to individual students only in so far as expenditures for chorus and disbursement of the same are at the discretion of the director and the school administrator.
We use a system called CHARMS to manage Individual Student Accounts (ISA). You are able to login any time to see your student’s account balance and to update your preferred contact information.
To access CHARMS
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code: TheLincolnChorus
- This will bring up the main “Public” page. This will allow you to see at any shared information, as well as a few other options.
- The first time you go here, enter your child’s STUDENT ID NUMBER (provided by the school) into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student.
- If you ever need your password reset, please email Rogene.Brown@k12.sd.us
Seroogy’s Chocolate Bars
Seroogy’s is some of the best chocolate you’ll ever taste! Students can check out candy bars to sell from Mrs. Rogene Brown. Any chocolate checked out must be paid for or returned if unsold. Students are not to sell chocolate during the school day.
This fundraiser will run until we run out of chocolate bars – availability is first-come-first-served.
Grocery Cards (HyVee & Fareway Gift Cards)
Students earn 4% of the total amount of the grocery cards bought.
All Grocery Card Fundraiser sales will be Pre-Order Only!
Cards must be picked up by a parent.
Missed Times/Dates Guidelines
- If your pre-order is after the scheduled cutoff date, it will be scheduled for the next distribution date.
- If the order is not picked up during the scheduled time, it will automatically be scheduled for the next distribution.