Please note that we do NOT encourage students to go door to door to fundraise. All students are encouraged, but not required, to take part in fundraising. Individual accounting will be kept on each student’s efforts, and these funds will be carried over from one year to the next. Students may use this money for anything that is related to the choir program – purchase of choir CD’s, choir T-shirt, choir shoes, and/or trip expenses. Funds not expended for any individual will remain in the chorus account. Students may not transfer money to another account. The monies in the chorus account belong to individual students only in so far as expenditures for chorus and disbursement of the same are at the discretion of the director and the school administrator.
We use a system called CHARMS to manage Individual Student Accounts (ISA). You are able to login any time to see your student’s account balance and to update your preferred contact information.
To access CHARMS
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code: TheLincolnChorus
- This will bring up the main “Public” page. This will allow you to see at any shared information, as well as a few other options.
- The first time you go here, enter your child’s STUDENT ID NUMBER (provided by the school) into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student.
- If you ever need your password reset, please email Rogene.Brown@k12.sd.us
eXtreme Saver Coupon Books
The eXtreme Saver Coupon Book is filled with valuable savings for area restaurants, boutiques, automotive and entertainment! The book is only $20 and the coupons are good until July 2022!
Kickoff is Monday, September 27, 2021
Not only do you get the coupons in the book, you also get online coupons for FREE! All online coupons are good for one year from the date of purchase of the book!
If people live out of town, they can still purchase items online, and the items will be delivered directly to their door. Students receive 40% profit from any online sales into their ISA.
We have the coupon books available, and the books are distributed to students in packets of 5. The money for the packets ($100) is due by Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Make checks out to “LHS Chorus”. Any unsold books need to be returned to Rogene Brown.
Students should see Rogene Brown (her office is in the Ensemble Room) to pick up coupon books.
Big SOO Coupon Book (Ongoing Until Books are Sold Out)
For each $42.00 book sold $10.00 will go towards your student’s ISA. Each book is filled with amazing discounts for local businesses within Sioux Falls. We have the books here at school, so when a student turns in the order form we will be able to give the books to the student that day for delivery!
Grocery Cards (HyVee & Fareway Gift Cards)
Students earn 4% of the total amount of the grocery cards bought.
All Grocery Card Fundraiser sales will be Pre-Order Only!
Cards must be picked up by a parent.
Missed Times/Dates Guidelines
- If your pre-order is after the scheduled cutoff date, it will be scheduled for the next distribution date.
- If the order is not picked up during the scheduled time, it will automatically be scheduled for the next distribution.