We use a system called CHARMS to manage Individual Student Accounts (ISA). You are able to login any time to see your student’s account balance and to update your preferred contact information.
To access CHARMS
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code: TheLincolnChorus
- This will bring up the main “Public” page. This will allow you to see at any shared information, as well as a few other options.
- The first time you go here, enter your child’s STUDENT ID NUMBER (provided by the school) into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student.
- If you ever need your password reset, please email Rogene.Brown@k12.sd.us