Chorus Grocery Cards Fundraiser
All Grocery Card Fundraiser sales will be Pre-Order Only!
Tuesday and Thursday will be our distribution dates at LHS Door K. Please see below for the schedule of dates and times.
- Tuesday distribution dates will be after school: 3:15 PM to 3:45 PM. (Masks Required)
- Thursday distribution dates will be before Vocal Jazz Practice: 5:30 PM to 5:50 PM (Masks Required)
The Grocery Card Pre-Order Form below:
Missed Times/Dates Guidelines
- If your pre-order is after the scheduled cutoff date, it will be scheduled for the next distribution date.
- If your payment is received after the schedule due date, the distribution date will be set according to the schedule.
- If the order is not picked up during the scheduled time, it will automatically be scheduled for the next distribution.
The Pre-Order, Payment Due Date, and Distribution of grocery cards will follow the schedule below.
The dates and times below are subject to change.
Please note: Any date/time changes and/or cancellations will be communicated via email within Charms.
LHS Vocal Jazz (Rehearsal info will be forthcoming)
All-State Chorus (April 19-20, 20221 – Premier Center)
Quartet #1 Quartet #3 Quartet #5
Cat Paul Ella Frasier Emma Boyens
Lewhat Tesfaldet John Dekkenga Keegan Sigl
Alexis Miller Arianna Rice Mila Wollman
Kobe Lage Eli Olson Mason LeMaster
Quartet #2 Quartet #4
Jana Klawonn Brooklyn Williamson
Jacob Aspaas Jacob Brandsrud
Brooklyn Kellenberger Molly Wetsch
Henry Knudtson Charlie Kriech
Big SOO Coupon Book: (Ongoing Until Books are Sold)
For each $42.00 book sold $10.00 will go towards your student’s ISA. Each book is filled with amazing discounts for local businesses within Sioux Falls. We have the books here at school, so when a student turns in the order form we will be able to give the books to the student that day for delivery!
Click the links below for the Big Soo Coupon Book Order Form and Coupon Listing:
Get yours Today!!!!
Chorus is excited to announce that we are officially on the CHARMS System.
What is CHARMS?
CHARMS is a cloud-based platform that will provide the Chorus Program a better way of communication with our parents and students. Listed below are just some of the features this program offers::
§ Student & Parent Information – This can be updated by you through the Parent/Student/Member site. We will require all information be updated at least once a year.
§ Student Groups – Provides the Chorus Group and/or Ensemble your student is involved with.
§ Communication – Provides the chorus program the ability to send out emails with upcoming events, fundraisers, news, and any important information regarding the chorus program.
§ Form Management – Provides what forms need to be completed and if they have been turned in
§ Student Financial Information – This provides access to your students ISA (Individual Student Account). In the ISA you will be able to see any fees charged, payments made, and funds raised from fundraisers.
§ Volunteer Opportunities – Once set up, this will show all of you our volunteer needs and an easier way of requesting for volunteers.
See below on how to access the parent/student portal in CHARMS
This program is new and I am sure there will be growing pains, but please be patient with us and if you have any questions or concerns please fee free to contact me via email at Anjannette.email@example.com.
How to access CHARMS
· Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
· Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
· Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code:
· This will bring up the main “Public” page. This will allow you to see at any shared information, as well as a few other options.
· The first time you go here, enter your child’s STUDENT ID NUMBER (provided by the school) into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also mechanisms to recover/reset a lost Username/Password – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
If you ever need you password reset, please email Anjannette.firstname.lastname@example.org and Mrs. Maxfield will reset your password.